Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Goals For the Next 30 Days - DWC Day 29


I have the map from where I want to be in ten years. So logically, my goals for the next 30 days should somehow inch me closer to that Utopia. Also logically I should continue to set goals every 30 days to help me see where I've been and where I'm going.



Goals for the next 30 days:


  • Health and Well-being
    • Plan 7 breakfasts that focus on fruits and vegetables as the center of the meal.
    • Walk/exercise for ½ an hour every day.


  • Travel
    • Plan the details of a trip just for myself.


  • Just for Fun
    • Clean up and add to music selections on my phone and computer so I can have music wherever I go.


  • Spiritual Development
    • Write out a daily ritual with time for me to think and review my life, and express prayers and gratitude.


  • Family and Relationships
    • Make plans for Halloween. Think about traditions to keep for every Halloween.
    • Plan activities for scheduled time with my lover, my children, and my grandchildren in the future when I have enough money to do the activities.
    • Make a list of little ways to show My Love love everyday.


  • Environment
    • Work daily on improving the house I live in now: clean, get rid of things, pack to move.
    • Create a housework plan that includes the people that are at the house half-time.


  • Business
    • Keep applying for standard jobs.
    • Write every day.



  • Personal Development
    • Continue to practice Spanish daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment