Tuesday, August 20, 2013

My Favorite Pages and People on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc - DWC Day 15



There are so many social sites now. Here are a few of my favorite people and pages on the sites that I am connected to:

Facebook:
Existing Actuality
Didyouknow
Watermelon
Weird world
Quotes for you

Google+:
Lifescript - Women's Health
Gary Crowley
Google in Education
Lotay Yang

Blogger:
Tudor City Girl
The Real Mr. Fitz
The Parsimonious Princess
In a Creative Bubble

Pinterest:
Yolda Infante
Chantel C.
sdr mld
iVillage
Venita Offutt

Twitter:
Spiritual Truths
Facts Guide
Friendship
Soulseeds
Iconic88

YouTube:
Household Hacker
Kipkay
MadV
tc8008
QuantumIQC
Ashley Hutzel

I'm on a few others...StumbleUpon, Pearltrees, etc. But I don't visit them enough to have favorites.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment